Toll Group, part of Japan Post, is the Asia Pacific region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, employing approximately 40,000 people across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries. Toll's second-to-none capabilities and global reach help provide customers with logistics solutions capable of serving the most comprehensive global supply chains.
To provide quality customer-focused services to external and internal customers, ensuring the professional and efficient operation of the Administration Department.
Responsible for administration and operational tasks associated with all logistics and onsite tasks, this role ensures the efficient and prompt completion of all related administrational responsibilities and where necessary operational tasks.
- Develop own business processes or administrative capability according to direction set by team leader or manager.
- Make sure overall work throughout the day is prioritised, scheduled and organised through others or by referring to standard business practice.
- Develop processes and systems that enhance our customer’s experience that delivers efficiencies to both Toll and our customer.
- Recognise own task if a problem is encountered in completing the work or something else takes priority
- Use own initiative to follow up and resolve unusual or more complicated situations involving financial transactions with customers, suppliers, vendors or other areas within the business.
- Use initiative to identify when business practices or equipment are inefficient. Take immediate corrective action where necessary and/or escalate or log the issue for later follow up.
Skills & Experience
- Strong Admin background coupled with the ability to learn new IT packages.
- Microsoft office suite expertise including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service orientation - detailed understanding and strong curiosity about our customers and what adds value to them.
- Engagement and influencing skills.
- Ability to apply logic and experience to make timely, sound judgements.
- Results orientation – commits to ensuring goals are achieved.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
Working at Toll
At Toll, we’re proud to be a leading integrated logistics provider in the Asia Pacific region. And we know our success is due to the quality and skill of our talented people – quite simply, our people are our most valuable asset. We work hard to create a workplace that supports our people’s careers and that is a safe, respectful and inclusive place to work.
When you join Toll, you’ll join 40,000 customer-focused people who are working across 1200 locations in more than 50 countries. Our employees are passionately committed to our vision – to deliver outstanding logistics solutions for our customers, at every stage of the supply chain.
If you required further information about this role please email Marie Skyrme – Recruitment Manager Marie.Skyrme@tollgroup.com or Click Apply to submit your application.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Toll Group employees. Toll Group will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
All Toll Group employees must be entitled to work in Australia and undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: