At Bis we support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. We offer many benefits to our employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach our shared goals. Our progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of our people working in a high performing and agile culture.
With Bis, you can deliver every day.
Be part of something exciting!
Bis are calling for applications from multi-skilled operators to join our Moranbah North operations. We are looking for individuals eager to put their commitment and enthusiasm to work in the Bis team.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, you will be working on a Lifestyle Roster (4/5/5/4 Days and Nights)
. You will primarily be responsible for operating mobile plant equipment including but not limited to: Dozers, Excavators, Loaders, Graders and Water Carts. Not all equipment experience is essential but highly desirable.
These are DIDO (Drive in, Drive Out) positions.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Demonstrated commitment to our goal of Zero Harm (for our people, our equipment and our environment)
- Operating various mobile plant including Dozer, Excavator, Front End Loader, Grader and Water Cart
- Commitment to all site safety standards and requirements
- Completion of pre-starts, care & maintenance of mobile plant
- Hold valid tickets and RII certificates (must have been obtained within the last 5 years) to operate equipment - Dozer (essential) and either Excavator, Grader or Front End Loader
- HR licence highly desirable
- Have mine or quarry site experience - essential
- Have a positive, proactive approach to safety
- Have a strong work ethic and a commitment to putting the client first
- A valid Coal Board Medical - Section 4
- A valid Standard 11 certificate
- Mechanical ability
At Bis we do not just look at your qualifications, licenses or experience - we want to ensure every team member lives the values of Zero Harm, Unity, Passion, Excellence and Relationships.
We are your resources logistics company
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
We are committed to having diverse workplaces that reflect the communities in which we operate by attracting, developing and retaining talented women and men of all ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations and abilities.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: