Project Site Administrator
About the Company
Work for one of Queensland’s largest government owned corporations. Committed to delivering the highest level of service to their customers, our client is now seeking an experienced and results-driven Project Site Administrator to join their collaborative and supportive team. You will be responsible for providing onsite administrative support to a project team.
About the Role
- Provide administrative support to a project team, duties including but not limited to diary management, meeting minutes, filing / archiving / document management;
- Responsible for induction and onboarding of new employees and project resources;
- Execute procurement activities for projects as requested by Project managers;
- Organise travel, Equipment hire, and on site equipment requirements as requested;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices; and
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and environment and support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Previous experience working in a site based administrative position;
- Knowledge of different computer programs including, Procore or Acconex;
- Essential to have C Class driver’s licence and a construction Industry Card. E.g. White card;
- Knowledge of utilities, electrical Infrastructure, civil construction, mining Infrastructure or Government regulated Business would be highly advantageous;
- Strong focus in ensuring compliance with Workplace Health & Safety; and
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
Our client is committed to supporting the local community and preference will be given to those who are currently living within the region.
For more information please call Amanda Hynes at u&u on 07 3232 9144, quoting reference number 16421. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: