PIT SIDE MAINTENANCE
You will be working a 6/6 shift roster, 3 days, 3 nights 6 off. Drive in Drive out with Camp accommodation supplied.
This role will see you work as part of a maintenance team thats focused on maximising equipment and systems availability, whilst achieving minimal unscheduled equipment downtime. You be responsible for ensuring all work complies with companies HSE policies, procedures and statutory regulations. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Provide effective maintenance, servicing and breakdown services by liaising with the company supervisor
- Optimise plant maintenance downtime.
- Review and complete maintenance plans for under and over maintenance of equipment.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a proven HR Vehicle mechanical maintenance background to join the business. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and encourage those that show the ability and desire to grow. We place great importance on fostering training and development at all levels and believe in providing a clear career path for all our staff.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a motivated individual that can help drive continuous improvement as well as:
- A Mechanical trade qualification.
- Role as a Diesel Fitter/Mechanic for 3-5 years on HR Vehicles
- Base knowledge in SAP but not required.
- Ability to read technical drawings
- The ability to self-manage, and work collaboratively in a team.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: