Project Manager - Drill & Blast
Action Drill & Blast is the leading integrated drilling and blasting contractor in Australia.
We have a positive team culture based on our core values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation and we provide our employees with a safe and friendly work environment.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager – Drill & Blast for a 5/2 roster position to lead our Isaac Plains Coal Project in the Bowen Basin.
* Only open to residents of Australia.
Reporting to the Regional Manager East , you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Plan and schedule drill and blast activities (open cut coal)
- Plan, monitor, review and release plant as required by the program and progress of the work.
- Ensure maintenance personnel are provided access to plant to maintain equipment in accordance with company policy and OEM recommendations.
- Ensure that Action Drill & Blast’s reporting requirements are met.
- Communicate regularly with site personnel on day to day business matters.
- Maintain regular appropriate communication with divisional staff and projects.
- Consistently communicate with client’s site and key representatives.
- Identify any work outside the contracted scope (variations) and ensure the Regional Manager are aware of the variation to the contract.
- Ensure project personnel follow all Company policies & procedures.
- Extensive experience within the Drill & Blast Industry of open cut coal mining
- Extensive industry experience including leadership/management of Overburden Drilling & Drill Maintenance on coal mining projects.
- Competent ICAM investigation.
- Proven track record in leading a team in excess of 30 staff
- Unrestricted Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Generic Coal Induction
- Current QLD Shot Firers Licence
- S123 qualifications
- G2 qualifications
- Certificate III in Surface Extractions for Drill & Blast
- Diploma of Management or similar qualifications.
Internal applicants are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an Assessment Centre.
To apply for the position you will need to provide a current resume with at least three contactable referees. Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application. Any questions can be directed to Mellisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: