Goodstart Early Learning
Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Emerald
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Emerald centre, based in regional Queensland.
About the Role
Based in the Pre-kindergarten (3 to 4 years) room, this position would be ideal for an entry level Teacher or experienced teacher who wishes to kickstart their Teaching career and be mentored by an experienced Teacher within the Goodstart Emerald Centre.
Our centre - Goodstart Emerald
We have a creative and positive team of educators who believe children learn best using play-based activity within a combination of structured and informal settings. Our educators welcome all parental input and believe this creates a collaborative and inclusive learning experience for all.
We believe in forming partnerships with you and your family and creating a fun loving and caring environment for your child to develop their life long skills. Our educators ensure all children's needs are met. Both indoors and outdoors, educators provide engaging play-spaces where children learn through play.
- Key Educator focus
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Great leadership support
- Opening hours - 6am to 6pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program/Graduate Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time, permanent position - 38 hours/week
- Pre-kindergarten room
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Mitasha Murabi, Talent Acquisition Consultant: mmurabi
Posting Notes: EMERALD || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North - Region 10 || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: