Operations Manager East Coast
Permanent - Full Time
Mining, Oil & Gas
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is the premier provider of emergency response, rescue, health, and paramedical services across Australia. We are proud be owned by Security Intelligence services (SIS), one of Asia-Pacific’s largest security personnel companies, with more than 150,000 employees. In Australia we are part of one of Australia’s largest security and emergency response services companies with a national infrastructure and over 6,500 staff across Australia. We are a customer- focused and service orientated Company where initiative and autonomy are encouraged. We value and promote an environment that fosters open communication and working as an integrated team. We have long-term customer relationships with established tier-one Clients.
About the Role
We have the opportunity to grow our Leadership Team with the addition of this role of Operations Manager East Coast.
This dynamic and busy role will utilise your experience in Operations Management and Emergency Response and offers a rewarding career opportunity.
If you are an ambitious leader who wants to be part of a young and innovative Leadership Team, this opportunity is for you. We are seeking someone who embraces leadership through demonstrated engagement with our field teams and embracing our culture of openness and integrity.
Based at either our Brisbane or Moranbah office the Operations Manager East Coast is responsible for ensuring that all services provided to our clients are delivered in direct alignment to contractual and legal requirements.
You will contribute by:
• Implementing and driving company policies and procedures.
• Implementing and maintaining business continuity and improvement plans.
• Implementing and maintaining various management plans.
• Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key customers ensuring service levels are maintained.
• Managing and supporting the implementation of effective and comprehensive health and safety environment.
• Managing a team and ensuring adherence to Industrial Relations best practice.
• Assist with the organisation’s Clinical & Rescue governance committees.
Desired Skills and Experience
Having experience in a similar operations role you will have a highly developed understanding of strong commercial principles and operational management. With the ability to manage costs and achieve budgets you will be highly disciplined with a natural drive to set the best standards.
Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, paramedical science or emergency management would be desirable with experience in the paramedical and/or emergency response environments advantageous.
Our employees enjoy working with MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue because of our;
- People and culture focus
- Extensive development and progression opportunities
- The stability and certainty we provide.
- Safe, healthy and productive workplace focused on wellbeing.
- Passionate organisation, always looking forward and continuous improvement focused.
The team enjoy working with each other because we;
- Encourage each other in a positive way to get the best out of each other.
- Work collaboratively together.
- Are high achievement focused
- Know how to have fun whilst getting the job done.
If you would like to work as part of an exciting and growing team servicing our mining, energy and resources clients across Australia, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents in PDF format.
MSS Strategic Medical & Rescue encourages female and First Nations candidates to apply.
We thank you for taking the time to consider MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue as a future employer and look forward to hearing from you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: