Location: Moranbah QLD
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role:
- Install, maintain and repair the overhead traction power equipment in accordance with predefined work programs
- Coordinate Site protection and manage safeworking
- Implement and manage environment protection
- Maintain all records and associated documentation relating to asset condition, maintenance programs and costing systems
- Report on actual work performed against scheduled work program and equipment
- Progress the implementation and application of work procedures in pursuit of ensuring continuous quality improvement
- Certificate III in Rail Traction (mandatory)
- QLD Electrical Licence – Traction Linesperson (mandatory)
- Current Class C Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience in similar role
- Substantial knowledge of overhead traction power equipment and relevant maintenance & installation standards
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- High regard for safety & knowledge of WHS
- Previous supervisor experience (highly regarded)
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position call Ally Mead on 02 4014 2746 (reference 22171).
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: