Fully Qualified Electrician Required!
About the business
BW Electrics & Refrigeration Pty Ltd is a family-owned, Emerald based Electrical company with over 35 years’ experience servicing the local community. The company is a leading provider of commercial and industrial refrigeration, air conditioning and electrical solutions, servicing the entire Central Highlands region.
About the role
We are excited to be expanding and have exciting opportunities based in Emerald for Electricians and/or Dual Trade qualified technicians to join our team servicing domestic, commercial and industrial clients.
Skills and experience
We are seeking candidates that possess the following:
- Current Electrical Work Licence or the equivalent to specific Queensland electrical work licence.
- Current CPR/LVR certificate.
- Current Open Drivers Licence.
- Current Construction Industry Induction Safety Certificate (blue/white card).
- High level of experience, knowledge and skill as a qualified electrician with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Safety focused.
- Have excellent communication skills both with other team members, managers and customers.
- Present neat, tidy and have good attention to detail.
- Be able to work unsupervised when required and be able to supervise other tradespersons or apprentices.
- Must be competent in the use of an iPad and iPhone for completion of company systems, including job cards, timesheets, WHS forms.
- Desirable: Current Working at Heights Certificate.
- Dual Trade - Trade qualified electricians / refrigeration technicians are highly desired & encouraged to apply.
Values and Characteristics
We are looking for new team members that are:
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Proactive team players.
- Highly committed and passionate about their work.
- Problem solvers and has ambition to grow with the company.
- Safety focused.
What we offer:
- Permanent full-time employment.
- Competitive hourly rates based on experience.
- Relocation assistance to Emerald, Queensland.
- Dedicated vehicle for all trade personnel.
- Opportunities for development and ongoing training.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you would make a valuable team member.
The application form will include these questions or requests:
- How many years of experience do you have as a qualified electrician?
- What licences do you hold?
- What is your expected hourly pay rate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Please attached all relevant licences and certificates.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: