At the Haynes Group we have had significant success in forming preferred supplier arrangements. We currently supply experienced personnel to various "Blue Chip" client sites and projects across the Mining, Civil, Construction, Manufacturing and Gas and Energy sectors.
Due to extensive business growth our client, Hastings Deering is seeking to employ a keen Stores Person to be able to assist with parts and warehouse duties in their Emerald branch.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate previous experience within stores / warehousing, you demonstrate multitasking and prioritisation skills. In addition, you will consider yourself to be:
- Proactive and driven individual who has solid mechanical and/or parts experience;
- A team player and possess strong computer skills;
- Comfortable liaising and building relationships with workshop and clients, have the capability to communicate in both a technical and non-technical manner;
- Must also demonstrate experience with invoicing and job costings.
The key Skills and Experience that we require are:
- Current forklift ticket
- Stores/ Warehousing background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- The ability to work within a team environment but can also work autonomously
Documentation that is required to be submitted with resume including:
- Resume outlining all skills and experiences
- 2 x current work referees
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Drivers Licence
Please note you will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment and Drug & Alcohol screen prior to employment.
This is aEmerald, town-based role. No accommodation is supplied. Candidates must live locally or have their own accommodation options in Emerald.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this exciting opportunity, then we strongly encourage you to apply. www.haynesgroup.com.au
*We value diversity and are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer*
We believe in simplicity through fearless innovation and commit to delivering value for our customers through our people. We believe that people do amazing things, and in surrounding ourselves with people who are as committed as us at providing a great place to work.
For a confidential conversation, please contact:
Haynes Group, Mackay
07 4952 9734
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: