Assistant Store Manager - Brand New Store - Moranbah
The Reject Shop
The Reject Shop is a well-known and loved Australian discount variety retailer that is ASX listed and we’ve been a part of Australian retail history for over 35 years. We have over 350 stores nationally. We pride ourselves on our supportive team culture and understanding our customers, delivering the best value and variety possible.
We are currently on the lookout for an exceptional Assistant Store Manager to join our team in our brand new store opening in Moranbah.
This is truly a fast paced and hands on role, focusing on the following:
- The successful day to day operations of a high-volume retail store.
- Implementing and maintaining an exceptional level of merchandising and store presentation standards.
- Demonstrable financial acumen with the ability to drive sales to achieve store targets.
Personal attributes will include:
- Strong verbal communications skills, coupled with effective leaderships skills in order to lead people authentically through training, development and motivation techniques.
- Setting standards for delivering an exceptional level of customer service and an unbeatable in-store shopping experience to our valued customers.
- Highly motivated - drive and determination
At The Reject Shop we win the hearts and minds of our team by embracing and celebrating diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our Team Members.
This could be a great opportunity for you to take the next step in your career! What are you waiting for?
Join The Reject Shop, to help all Australians save money every day!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Rotating roster
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Moranbah QLD (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: