Customer Service Officer - Aboriginal Identified Role
New Start Australia
Customer Service Officer (Emerald)
Aboriginal Identified Role
New Start acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia. We pay our respect to them, and to the Elders past, present and future.
This is an Indigenous- identified position. Applicants must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent (pursuant to Section 14 (d) of the Anti-discrimination act.
Our Client is Australia’s leading supplier of industrial and safety products. Right now they are looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join their friendly team based at Emerald, QLD.
You will work as a part of a Customer Service Team, and will deliver exceptional service to customer. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing general sales enquiries within Branch
- Building relationships with customers face to face, over the phone and via email
- Placing and processing orders
- Providing product based information and cross-selling products where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong focus on the customer and exceeding their expectation
- Sales or call centre experience
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach
- Computer experience is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual with the experience and aspiration to work in an industry-leading and dynamic environment.
Apply today for a confidential interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Aboriginal or Torres Starit Islander experience: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Remote interview process
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: