Belt Splicer Level 3
- Get paid $58.16 for all hours worked within roster
- Permanent position | 12/9 FIFO or DIDO roster OR 4/2/4/4 resident roster
- Company provided accommodation in Emerald for FIFO and DIDO rosters
Fenner Dunlop Australia, part of the Michelin Group of Companies, isn’t just the world leader in the manufacture of conveyor belting, we also provide 24-hour site service, installation, maintenance and diagnostics services.
We have fantastic opportunities for Level 3 Belt Splicers on either a 12/9 roster for FIFO or DIDO, or a 4/2/4/4 resident roster.
You will join a high-performing team and will be responsible for servicing key clients with shutdowns, installs, general belt repairs and maintenance.
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate start available
- Full time, permanent role – not casual
- $58.16 per hour within roster
- Overtime on offer
- 12/9 FIFO or DIDO roster OR 4/2/4/4 resident roster
- Free accommodation provided for FIFO and DIDO rosters
- Massive discounts on Michelin and BF Goodrich tyres and the opportunity to become a Michelin shareholder!
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience as a Belt Splicer with fabric rubber ply splicing and installations
- A strong focus on safety
- Certificate III in Polymer Processing (Belt Splicing)
- Valid C class licence / MR truck licence
If you have a forklift licence, confined space, working at heights or rigging ticket, that would be awesome too!
To apply, click the button or call or text Leanne Ryan on 03 9604 4612 / 0439 832 637.
Once we have your details, we will organise for you to come and meet or talk to us about this great opportunity.
Fenner Dunlop is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Disclaimer – Third party agency referrals will not be accepted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: