Mine Site Cleaners
- Casual Mine Site Cleaning roles
- Family friendly hours available - Be home in time for school pickup!
- Mine Site/Industrial Cleaning
- Sites located from Blackwater to Moranbah
We are currently recruiting cleaners to work across various locations throughout Queensland from Blackwater up to Moranbah and surrounding areas.
Our mine site cleaners are responsible for cleaning facilities, including bathrooms, waste removal, basic grounds keeping and more. It is a physically demanding job that requires you to use a range of cleaning machines & equipment, so you will require a good level of fitness.
We have various shifts and rosters on a Drive In, Drive Out basis.
NOTE - due to the current climate, we will not be hosting face to face interviews. Successful candidates will be asked to complete an online video interview.
To be considered, you must:
- Have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, time-managed environment
- Be conditioned to the extreme weather in Central QLD
- Obtain your own transport and valid license
Our people are our most valuable assets. That is why you will see we place great importance on being an employer of choice. The benefits and conditions including:
- Career opportunities including internal transfers/promotions
- Ongoing training and development and a safe working environment
- Supportive & inclusive team
- Company uniforms provided
- Flexible rosters
Compass Group Australia
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: