Leading Hand - Heavy Earthmoving Plant Maintenance
- Full time permanent roles
- 5 / 4 / 5 / 5 Lifestyle roster
- Privately owned Australian Company
National Plant & Equipment specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors. Our customers include some of Australia's largest and most respected companies. We strive to be an 'unstoppable' force. Unstoppable in finding you the best solution, the best fleet and the best service.
About the role
National Plant & Equipment Pty Ltd are currently seeking highly experienced Diesel Fitting Leading Hands to join our rapidly growing and professional team at Goonyella Riverside Mine. You will have a high level of technical skills on a diverse fleet of equipment. As well as being on the tools, you will help guide the work-team and be their first point of call for any issues as they arise.
For us to consider you for this position, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a leading hand or supervisor position
- Experience working on all CAT heavy earth moving equipment & Hitachi EX3600
- Ex-OEM experience highly regarded
- Current Goonyella Riverside Mine induction advantageous
- A good broad working knowledge and experience on large earthmoving and associated equipment, diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
- Those with Training and Assessing qualifications are encouraged to apply
Please note, we will be reviewing resumes as they are received, therefore positions may be filled prior to the advertised close date.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches. These are permanent full-time employee positions, no contractor enquiries, please.
Applications close: 16 May 2021
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: