Site Administrator | Fifo | 6 Months Contract
Experienced Site Administrator to join a leading rail project in central Queensland on FIFO rosterOur client is a privately-owned Australian civil construction company which has continued to expand since its establishment in 2001. They are a leading self-performing contractor specialising in delivering civil construction services to Australia's Infrastructure, Mining, Oil and Gas and Defence sectors.
We are seeking a Site Administrator for newly awarded FIFO project in the central Queensland region for a 6 month contract on large civil projects with major earthworks and concrete components. The role is working on a 2:1 roster and your point of hire will be Queensland.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assisting with contract administration, claims and variation management
- Collaborate with the tenders and bids team reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Invoicing and preparing purchase orders
- Support the Commercial Projects Team
- Liaising with suppliers, tradespeople, contractors and supervisors
- Maintaining quality service by following organisation standards
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: