Find your career in Central Queensland
CQ Job Link is a partnership between the Central Highlands and Isaac regions in Central Queensland. Spanning more than 110,000km2, the two regions represent the heart of Central Queensland with vibrant, diverse economies and sustainable, thriving industries.
The regions include the major townships of Emerald, Moranbah, Middlemount, Blackwater, Rolleston, Springsure, Clermont and Capella. More than 55,000 people call the area home.
- Mining: operational, administrative, technical and managerial roles
- Agriculture: research, scientific, process, production, operational, sales and managerial roles
- Construction: development, operational and sales roles
- Trades: electrical, refrigeration, boiler-making, construction, plumbing and mechanical roles
- Government: operational/ground crew, administrative, managerial, marketing communications, community support and engagement, technical and liaison roles
- Tourism: operational, sales, product development, marketing communications and managerial roles
CQ Job Link is a free service available to job seekers (both within and outside of the Central Highlands and Isaac regions) and employers within the two regions.
There is a wealth of opportunity here. Technical and managerial professionals are in high demand, as are qualified tradespeople and administrative personnel, with competitive wages and other benefits on offer. Whether you’re looking for a job or the next step in your career, you can find it in Central Queensland.
Are you seeking to employ local people?
CQ Job Link allows you to scan quality job seekers looking for work in the Central Highlands and Isaac regions.
Post your vacancies for free on this website and find the right person for the job.
Are you looking to find work in Central Queensland? If you’re after high wages, job security and progression opportunities, you’re in the right place!
Signing up is free and gives you access to the latest jobs on CQ Job Link.
You will also be able to access employment trends, event information, training and education opportunities, and more across both the Central Highlands and Isaac regions.